Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Baq hands down best exhaust design for stinger gt

cardoa81

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
This.^

Hands down the absolute best exhaust sound I have personally heard for the Stinger.

Just now is the first time ever that I have considered spending stupid money on something like a muffler that's just going to rust away. LMBO

Hello, I am looking to purhcase the BAQ Exhaust and i thnk it sound great. I currently have the Jun BL performance exhasut and selling it for $1700 shipped in the US. If you live in the Norther VA are $1600. I've been talking to the gentelman from BAQ and he has replied with the following information. He said if we have a group buy he would discount. Non-resonator (some drone when open) resonator (SAFER) .

Exhaust system for Kia Stinger GT 3.3 V6 AWD is available in four versions - two standard and two active ones. Active exhaust systems allow for remote selection by means of a remote control between two levels of sound intensity generated by the engine and exhaust. The product uses the original tips in the rear bumper, the assembly does not require any modifications and the whole procedure is fully reversible. The whole is made of stainless steel AISI304, which guarantees the longevity of the product. Welded with the utmost care by the TIG method (a non-combustible electrode in the argon shield), the welds are very strong and aesthetic.

A resonated cat-back exhaust system costs 1720$
A non-resonated cat-back exhaust system costs 1520$
A resonated cat-back exhaust system with valves costs 2350$
A non-resonated cat-back exhaust system with valves costs 2150$.

lifetime warranty on the material and welds. Valves, flaps and exhaust control electronics are covered by a two-year manufacturer's protection period.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kia Stinger Forum Kia Stinger Ordering & Purchasing - Ask a Kia Sale 0