Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Gap between rear seat.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
So it's been bugging me for awhile, anybody notice a gap between the rear seat? Mine is on the rear passenger side side between the seat meets the arm support. When I look back there from the driver side I can see it.
20181106_115759.jpg

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Do you have seat covers on or something? I can't figure out where this pic is located. LOL

Take a shot from farther back.

OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
It's not like that on the other side. 20181108_075155.jpg

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
No issues here.

magchick

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 mazda 6
Gap?

It's not like that on the other side. View attachment 1694
MekstingerGt Looks like the seat cover wasn't attached properly. An upholstery shop should be able to pop that seat out, throw a hog ring or two in and it should look just like the other side.

Magchick

Last edited:
OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #6
MekstingerGt Looks like the seat cover wasn't attached properly. An upholstery shop should be able to pop that seat out, throw a hog ring or two in and it should look just like the other side.

Magchick
its not the seat cover. its the blue thats showing between the seat and arm support.

magchick

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 mazda 6
Sorry, I wasn't clear when I said seat cover, I included the side panel as when we recover a seat that part is included. There is still a cover that wasn't attached properly or the clips came loose or broke. Either way your dealer should have an upholstery shop take care if it by reattaching the loose parts or replacing the cover. The blue that you are seeing is the foam that supports the cover on the side panel. Progressive Designs Auto is our business if you want to see that we really do this for a living:)