Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

The 2019 Kia Stinger GT Atlantica Is the Most Exclusive Kia You Can Buy

Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
It's so exclusive, no one can buy it:)

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
They should just make it a standard color.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
nothing exclusive about it any more, other than the color. All those features are now present on the MY19s.

Also the Atlantica is no more. It now is the LeBron James version.

netmag

Reactions
State
WI
Country
United States
They should rename the article: "The 2019 Kia Stinger GT Atlantica Is the Most Exclusive Kia You Can't Buy"

Maybe that would shame KIA a little for doing all the fussing and press fanfare and not delivering it.
They've been teasing this color since day one and now it's somewhat humorous (in a not so good, ridiculous way) that they just won't simply offer it already.

There was nothing exclusive about the yellow GT2 other than than the color and maybe a badge so that shouldn't impede them from offering it as a Limited Edition.
The Atlantica also had the suede headliner, brown interior, more badge changes, and some kind of euro-centric rims so it could still be exclusive if they wanted it to be, but really it isn't necessary if they don't want to.
I'd be fine if it was just another color. It'd be awesome if they offered it with the red interior, but I assume that would be like asking for the impossible so I'm hesitant to even bother mentioning that.

Right now the only possibilities I see are either:

1.) Somewhat reasonable possibility
KIA actually sticks to their claim that the really, really want to continue doing Limited Editions and the easiest one to offer first would be the one color they keep teasing (even going so far as to actually announce a release and show it to the press). That would be the most obvious and easy Limited Edition to do next, but then again KIA has defied logic before...

2.) Remote, shot-in-the-dark possibility
KIA just says "screw it" and allows a limited amount of custom factory orders to try to squeeze out a few more sales. I'd be there tomorrow to put in my order for a DCB GT2 w/ red interior.

Hopefully, maybe one of these two things actually occurs before they decide to pull Deep Chroma Blue from the Stinger color lineup altogether.