Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Driver side bolster seat setting not where I last left it

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT2
I configure my bolster settings on the driver side seat to be pretty narrow. In other words a snug fit. I believe this is saved with the memory setting because most of the time when I start the engine the bolster settings is where I last set it, but in some instances it is not. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Here's what you do; turn the dial so that the bolsters tighten and hold the dial until the motor stops (about ten secs). This will lock them to the tightest, most snug position. The bolsters will now release each time you shut the car off to aid in exit, and automatically return to the stored position once you restart the car.

OP
K
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it and will let you know my results.

OP
K
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #4
Tried it and it still doesn't hold after a couple of days. Next time I take the car into the dealership I will ask them to look into this.