Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Inside Rearview Mirror

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD Red
inside rearview mirror.jpg

Is there a way to get the highlighted buttons (see above) on the rear view mirror to illuminate?

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
I ended up getting glow in the dark tape and cut very small square pieces that covered the button numbers. I can now see the HomeLink buttons at night.
View attachment 1641

Is there a way to get the highlighted buttons (see above) on the rear view mirror to illuminate?
All posts are for entertainment, are my opinions and not meant to be acted upon. All photos are copyrighted and not for use by others, without express written consent by me.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT AWD
I ended up getting glow in the dark tape and cut very small square pieces that covered the button numbers. I can now see the HomeLink buttons at night.

All posts are for entertainment, are my opinions and not meant to be acted upon. All photos are copyrighted and not for use by others, without express written consent by me.

That's pretty smart!! Never thought about that. I don't use anything except the garage button (Channel 1). So I just throw my fat thumb up there and smash the 1 button.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada

Brilliant. It would have been nice if Kia had provided a small LED light up there to illuminate the buttons.