Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

November 2018 Stinger Finance & Lease programs

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
2018 Stinger November.JPG
2019 Stinger November.JPG
Comp.jpg

magchick

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 mazda 6
Boy it's about time, you have had a whole business day of leaving us on pins and needles waiting on this??. Thanks for the info. Is there conquest cash available on MY19 in addition to the finance offer.

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
16 Colorado Diesel
Wow, not able to combined with lease cash... last month it was, right?

I had lease deal on a GT2 that was pretty good.

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #4
Boy it's about time, you have had a whole business day of leaving us on pins and needles waiting on this??. Thanks for the info. Is there conquest cash available on MY19 in addition to the finance offer.
[MENTION=1718]magchick[/MENTION], LOLOLOL I know, right?!?!?! Don't know what I was thinking... ;-)

There is NOT a loyalty or competitive program for the 2019.

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #5
Wow, not able to combined with lease cash... last month it was, right?

I had lease deal on a GT2 that was pretty good.
No, you cannot combine them.

NO, this program has never been in addition to a lease program. The lease program stands alone.

magchick

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 mazda 6
[MENTION=291]MurlinatoR[/MENTION]. glad you found the humor in my post, and You were probably busy selling cars or something. Thanks for your continued contribution to the forum and those of us not lucky enough to have an open and honest dealer near us. Looks like I have some decisions to make.

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
16 Colorado Diesel
No, you cannot combine them.

NO, this program has never been in addition to a lease program. The lease program stands alone.
Maybe I should?ve took them up the GT2 lease deal then[unbelieveable]... they were dang sure combining them.

gjagt

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Can the KMF loan with $2500 bonus cash be paid off early without penalty?

gjagt

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Also what does the 3rd line of the fine print mean?
"Please be advised that if submitting a test drive vehicle under this program, the dealer will be charged back subvention, bonus cash and/or lease cash. Only standard programs can be used in conjunction with KMA's test drive benefit."

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #10
Can the KMF loan with $2500 bonus cash be paid off early without penalty?
Yeppers!

Also what does the 3rd line of the fine print mean?
"Please be advised that if submitting a test drive vehicle under this program, the dealer will be charged back subvention, bonus cash and/or lease cash. Only standard programs can be used in conjunction with KMA's test drive benefit."
That is for dealers. We have a program for test drive units for our service departments.

gjagt

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Is there currently still a $1k bonus for AWD? Is it regional?

Zeke

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
Is there currently still a $1k bonus for AWD? Is it regional?
From Kia website:

CASH OFFER
2018 Stinger
$1,000 Cash Back
$1,000 Bonus Cash [1]
2018 Stinger

[1]Bonus Cash from Kia Motors America, Inc (KMA).Must take delivery from a participating dealer and from retail stock from 11/1/2018 to 11/30/2018. Bonus Cash offer when you purchase or lease a new 2018 Stinger (3.3L V6 Turbo, Automatic Transmission, AWD) OR (2.0L I4 Turbo, Automatic Transmission, AWD) and may be combined with cash incentives or finance and lease offers from Kia Motors Finance. This incentive is a limited time offer on eligible Kia vehicles. Not all incentive programs are compatible. See dealer for details.

I dont know about the regional question. P.S: Cash back, and bonus cash appear to be the same thing, not double (lol).
[wiggle]

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #13
From Kia website:

CASH OFFER
2018 Stinger
$1,000 Cash Back
$1,000 Bonus Cash [1]
2018 Stinger

[1]Bonus Cash from Kia Motors America, Inc (KMA).Must take delivery from a participating dealer and from retail stock from 11/1/2018 to 11/30/2018. Bonus Cash offer when you purchase or lease a new 2018 Stinger (3.3L V6 Turbo, Automatic Transmission, AWD) OR (2.0L I4 Turbo, Automatic Transmission, AWD) and may be combined with cash incentives or finance and lease offers from Kia Motors Finance. This incentive is a limited time offer on eligible Kia vehicles. Not all incentive programs are compatible. See dealer for details.

I dont know about the regional question. P.S: Cash back, and bonus cash appear to be the same thing, not double (lol).
[wiggle]
Correct. The AWD bonus is in all regions EXCEPT the central region.

gjagt

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Regional? I don't see that nor the $2500 bonus cash for KMF loan.
2018-11-05 21_26_13-2018 Kia Stinger GT _ Local Special Offers _ Kia.png

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #15
It's shown above in the program sheet that I posted.

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
E46, ZE132, C6Z06, Z34, GSX30, CKGT
What are the terms on Owner Loyalty Programs?

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
So just to clarify, these would be the following incentives for a leased 2018 GT2 AWD in Colorado?

$8000 lease, $1000 AWD bonus, $1000 bonus cash.

I don't see the $1000 AWD anywhere on the Kia site which is why I asked.

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
G80
So just to clarify, these would be the following incentives for a leased 2018 GT2 AWD in Colorado?

$8000 lease, $1000 AWD bonus, $1000 bonus cash.

I don't see the $1000 AWD anywhere on the Kia site which is why I asked.
I would like to know this as well. I am sure every dealership varies but I would like to know out the 8,000 lease cash, $1000 AWD bonus and $1000 bonus cash which ones (or all) can dealers include in their advertised sales price.

For example, I have a dealer here offering a 2018 GT2 AWD for 43k ... Can I assume that I will get to take 10k toward the lease payment? Any insight or possible guess would be incredibly helpful.

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
E46, ZE132, C6Z06, Z34, GSX30, CKGT
There is a local dealer here offered me an '18 GT2 AWD in blue (with a MSRP of $51.7k) for $40.5k (unsure about the details in rebate and cash back). Too bad I'm looking for a '19 GT RWD stripper.

chia9876

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2 (Red)
What is the "Reserve" under the lease programs? Also, who who decides if you get the 0.0040 or $150? Can the buyer choose one over the other?