Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

November 2018 Stinger Finance & Lease programs

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #21
What is the "Reserve" under the lease programs? Also, who who decides if you get the 0.0040 or $150? Can the buyer choose one over the other?
The reserve is a dealers participation in the lease rent charge. The dealer can either choose the rate or the $150 flat.

chia9876

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2 (Red)
Does that mean they add that to the money factor given to the leaser or they charge a leaser $150? What affect/cost does this have to a leaser?

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #23
Does that mean they add that to the money factor given to the leaser or they charge a leaser $150? What affect/cost does this have to a leaser?
The markup is in the money factor. The $150 flat comes from Kia.

ansel1oh

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Nissan Maxima
The markup is in the money factor. The $150 flat comes from Kia.
Hi MurlinatorR..now that we are in December I was curious if you could post the December incentives on the Y18 and Y19 Stingers. Still looking to pick up a Y18! Appreciate all the info you provide.

AMDman18

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Golf GTI
Hi MurlinatorR..now that we are in December I was curious if you could post the December incentives on the Y18 and Y19 Stingers. Still looking to pick up a Y18! Appreciate all the info you provide.
I too am awaiting the December incentives since I ordered a car that is supposedly arriving by the 15th. But if you look on Kia's site it says that the November incentives are good until 12/3. So I guess we'll see later next week what's up for December. I REAALLLY hope they're even better than November...

AMDman18

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Golf GTI
Well, it's a few minutes to midnight on Dec 3rd, and the incentive is no longer present on Kia's site. Guess we'll see if they update it tomorrow (fingers crossed).