Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

What else is in your garage?

1Sting

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT S 3.3
I'm in love with that i30. How do you like it? Wish we get that here.
You've got taste phildeez!
The i30N (Performance Blue) is a fast, fire cracking track car, practical work horse, great handling, handsome, loaded with tech, .. it's every car you'd want in one package. Fabulous. Between the Stinger and the i30N, this is Albert Biermann's favourite child.
I'm surprised it's not yet available where you are.

1Sting

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT S 3.3
Do you mean the SL? Almost a classic now. Still drives like new. Topaz colour changes from green in bright sunlight to blue in the evening. Nice in sunset.
The i30N's colour btw, (optional) is special too. Blue in daylight to almost white at night.

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger 2.0T AWD
[MENTION=1856]1Sting[/MENTION] how much do those i30 run in the UK?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
The new family wagon

1Sting

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT S 3.3
Do you mean the SL? Almost a classic now. Still drives like new. Topaz colour changes from green in bright sunlight to blue in the evening. Nice in sunset.
The i30N's colour btw, (optional) is special too. Blue in daylight to almost white at night.
Hi
Mine here in Manchester, was ?28,325 incl. ?585 for Special Paint Performance Blue

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
The new family wagon
holy land barge! must be quite the different driving experience going from the stinger to that. even going from my stinger to the Durango RT feels like i got behind the wheel of a school bus!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
holy land barge! must be quite the different driving experience going from the stinger to that. even going from my stinger to the Durango RT feels like i got behind the wheel of a school bus!
It is quite a change, I often time forget I need to brake sooner as I'm so used to the nice brakes on the Stinger. Are you enjoying your Durango RT?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Are you enjoying your Durango RT?
almost 5 years old and still loving it. press the ignite button and listen to the hemi growl, never gets old

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
almost 5 years old and still loving it. press the ignite button and listen to the hemi growl, never gets old
I was actually considering the SRT Durango, but the dealers were asking too much.

AWD_GT2

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 GT2 AWD
We have a 2018 Wrangler JKU Rubicon Recon edition in Rhino Grey. I'll have pics eventually, lol.

We traded in our 2017 Ram Rebel for our 2019 Stinger GT Limited in Aurora Black. We figured we didn't need 2 gas guzzling off-road vehicles lol.

Reactions
City
Amarillo
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1
We have a 2018 Wrangler JKU Rubicon Recon edition in Rhino Grey. I'll have pics eventually, lol.

We traded in our 2017 Ram Rebel for our 2019 Stinger GT Limited in Aurora Black. We figured we didn't need 2 gas guzzling off-road vehicles lol.
Must be great to own a Rubicon up north.

AWD_GT2

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 GT2 AWD
It helps, lol. I have a winch just sitting on the floor in my den, waiting to be installed. It'll help even more once I get that done, lol.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6

Post up some pictures.

AWD_GT2

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 GT2 AWD
The Jeep is pretty salt covered, and the Stinger is as well right now. Once I have a bit of time I'll clean them both up and get some pics to share. It'll depend on the weather here over the next week, lol.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada

Congrats and welcome[cheerleader]