Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Police arrests woman accused of crashing car into Kia dealership, hitting showroom Stinger

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WqNRI9Kkc4
A woman was arrested Tuesday after Clarksville police received numerous tips identifying her as the person accused of crashing a car through glass doors of a Kia dealership and striking a Kia Stinger in the showroom on Oct. 13.

Pauleeta Torian-Dunn was charged with vandalism, aggravated trespassing, driving on a suspended or revoked drivers license and leaving the scene of a crash with property damage.

After reviewing video surveillance and conducting an investigation, Clarksville Police Department Officer James Burton determined that Torian-Dunn was slumped over in the driver's seat for approximately a half-hour then drove the vehicle forward, striking the building's glass doors then continuing onward to hit a Kia Stinger inside the building, according to a news release.

She was inside of the business approximately 10 minutes before leaving the scene. The vehicle was located in Hopkinsville parked in a driveway and had damage which was consistent with the crash witnessed in the video footage, a CPD news release says. When Burton spoke with Torian-Dunn, he confirmed that she was the driver of the Buick that crashed into the building and left the scene. It was also determined that she was driving on a revoked license.

The damage to the dealership was in excess of $20,000.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT AWD
lmao I know this is not supposed to be funny but these days it seems to happen alot...At least they got her.