Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Prospective owner from Bay Area

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I've been reading a lot about this car in the forum and I really love it so far. Looking for a AWD GT2 with red interior. Anyone here know any good dealer in the Bay Area they've been working with before? Any tips will be appreciated!

Cheers!

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome to the group.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Welcome.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Hi [MENTION=1668]WhaleBottle[/MENTION]

I purchased my Stinger from Capitol Kia in San Jose. Best deal is to go on https://www.costcoauto.com/ and get a quote. If you want a 2018 there are probably tons of deals right now.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Hello everyone,

I've been reading a lot about this car in the forum and I really love it so far. Looking for a AWD GT2 with red interior. Anyone here know any good dealer in the Bay Area they've been working with before? Any tips will be appreciated!

Cheers!
Welcome I've purchased mine from Concord Kia, I agree with powermatt, going through Costco for a price quote is a great start to getting the best deal.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard. Glad you found us, lots of great info here.

What kind of deals is Costco getting now a days? I used it when I got mine early in the year, just trying to see if they have done better now that the 2018s are getting deeply discounted.

OP
W
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
Thank you folks for suggestions about using costco auto. I tried to request some quotes via truecar.com but dealers are still doing all sorts of tricks to not tell me the discount upfront.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome,! Have you decided if you want the 2018 or 2019? Theres more available options with the 2019 that weren't available before

OP
W
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #9
Welcome,! Have you decided if you want the 2018 or 2019? Theres more available options with the 2019 that weren't available before
Hey [MENTION=705]PSIaddict[/MENTION], I haven't. The main reason I want to stick with 2018 is because of price, especially with lease rebates. The only thing attractive for me on 2019 is SVM but I don't think it's quite worth the premium