Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

[VENDOR][FS]: Kia Stinger OEM LED Turn Signal Taillight Set Upgrade - K8 Stinger Store

Trader history for Paul@K8StingerStore (0)

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States

Is very excited to bring to the Stinger community:

The Kia Stinger OEM LED Turn Signal Taillight Set Upgrade

(BUY NOW)

Description:
Upgrade the look of your Kia Stinger with these new 2019 OEM LED taillights with built-in LED turn signal functionality, and separate your ride from all the other Stingers on the road. These are not aftermarket LED bulbs, but rather OEM LED circuit boards built into the factory OEM taillights
Sold as a set of 2 pieces, these LED turn signal taillights are offered from the Kia factory in Korea on the higher trim 2019+ Kia Stinger models & compatible on the 2018 models as well
These directly replace your halogen style turn signal taillights 1:1 with a fully integrated LED turn signal taillight setup
These LED turn signals emit a brighter, crisper, amber light, compared to the dull halogen bulbs in your original taillights
100% Plug and play installation with the exception of the installation of the load resistors, to prevent LED turn signal hyper-flashing

Specifications:
OEM factory Kia parts manufactured in S. Korea
Direct 1:1 match, fit and finish, to your existing LED Taillamps
This product includes (2) outer LED turn signal taillamps, one for each side
**Customers need to reuse their painted taillamp covers, shown (HERE)
The required load resistors will be included free of charge, & are required to be installed to have the LEDs function properly without hyper-flashing

Vehicle Applications:
2018+ Kia Stinger (All Models)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Let me know when you guys carry clear reflectors for the rear 3/4 panel

OP
Paul@K8StingerStore
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
Let me know when you guys carry clear reflectors for the rear 3/4 panel
Do you have photos? We carry the clear reflector headlights. I can't imagine it being difficult to get the 3/4 panel reflectors as well

Korean spec Stinger GT headlamps.jpg

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
I would just like to replace that long red strip with a clear reflector. I don't know if anyone makes it or not

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Do you have photos? We carry the clear reflector headlights. I can't imagine it being difficult to get the 3/4 panel reflectors as well

View attachment 1431
I don?t see these on the website. Can you share a link or provide the pricing? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk