Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

OEM wheels with spacers.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
So I had some spacers lying around from my evo. Good thing they were the same specs. Slap them on for s&g. Unfortunately they are 20mm. Not my cup of tea. 10-15mm would be perfect but this just gives you an idea. If the car was lower with 15mm I think it will work but I'm not planning on lower my car. Screenshot_20180918-181959_Gallery.jpg 20180918_171836.jpg Screenshot_20180918-191909_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20180918-182029_Gallery.jpg

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I agree 10-15mm would have been perfect . Still looks good nevertheless

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Wow those are huge spacers.

OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
Yeah it didnt look that good. Sorry for the crappy picture but from far away it looked...mexiflush. If anybody is thinking about doing space dont do it! just get bigger wheels.

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Not to be a complete mood but where can I source spacers? I have a GT2 AWD lowered with eibachs and I thing the back tire is tucked into the wheel well a little too much. Just want to mow it out ever so slightly. Your insights, as always, are very much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
Make sure to get hubcentric with 67.1. These were from my old evo. Ichiba spacers are also good...www.ichibausa.com

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
How about some photos of the EVO? [thumb]

OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #11
Wow any particular reason you sold it?
Had so much done she wasnt practical anymore. All mods, bigger turbo, e85 etc. Its a blast to drive but the fun died out quick. I guess the straw that broke the camel's back was the fact that she wasnt passing smog anymore and with e85 it takes about 3-4 cranks to start depending on how cold it was.

I needed a car that I can jump in and go but still have fun hence the stinger[rockon]

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing [MENTION=948]MekstingerGT[/MENTION], really a beautiful car, love what you did to it.