Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

[VENDOR][FS]: Kia Stinger Factory Carbon Fiber Grille Overlay - K8 Stinger Store

Trader history for Paul@K8StingerStore (0)

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
[VENDOR][FS]: Kia Stinger Factory Carbon Fiber Grille Trim - K8 Stinger Store

Is very excited to bring to the Stinger community:

The Kia Stinger Factory Carbon Fiber Grille Trim

(BUY NOW)

Description:
This brand new Kia Stinger Carbon Fiber Grille Trim is one of Kia's newest factory carbon fiber additions
Offered by Kia for the 2019+ Stinger in Korea, we have these available for your Stinger NOW
This is a 100% Genuine Carbon Fiber Trim replacement of the factory front grille molding for the 2018+ Stinger
Manufactured in South Korea, the manufacturer utilizes a high gloss UV resistant clear coat that resists chipping & cracking
This Carbon Fiber Grille Trim is highly scrutinized in the molding process in order to guarantee an OEM fitment and pass as a Kia factory option
This is NOT an overlay piece but a direct replacement of the OEM grille trim

Specifications:
100% full Carbon Fiber grille trim replace ment
OEM quality and fitment using the original design
Simple 30-minute install via OEM clips

Vehicle Application:

2018+ Kia Stinger (All Models)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Last edited:
Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2, 2004 MSM
Hi Paul, this grill says it is an overlay with a 10 minute install. Does this mean it is pressed in place over the existing the grill surround and held on with 3m tape? thanks

OP
Paul@K8StingerStore
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
Hi Paul, this grill says it is an overlay with a 10 minute install. Does this mean it is pressed in place over the existing the grill surround and held on with 3m tape? thanks
Edit: We are working on changing the title of this product as it is a direct replacement of the grille surround. Basically you reuse the honey comb portion and the carbon fiber grille surround has tabs that secure it into place with the factory honey comb portion of the grille.

This uses OEM style tabs and NOT 3M tape. These are OEM quality pieces and it truly shows in the fit and finish of it :)

Hope that makes sense?

OP
Paul@K8StingerStore
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
See below, these show what I'm talking about with the tabs and how this fits with the factory honeycomb

Grille replacement Stinger 2.jpg
Grille replacement Stinger.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Ah ha, gorgeous. Guess I should do this the same time as the CF front bumper vents [wink]

OP
Paul@K8StingerStore
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
Here is the initial install video too, this is a customer of ours FYI.

[video=youtube;f0V6Z64bhhI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0V6Z64bhhI[/video]​

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
I like that way more than an overlay. I'm in. [perfect10]

OP
Paul@K8StingerStore
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #9
I like that way more than an overlay. I'm in. [perfect10]
I know right! I was SOO impressed with the quality and that it wasn't an overlay either :D

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Hi Paul, I received my grill this week and it is a beautiful piece and very well packaged and shipped! Is there the same OE carbon fiber piece for the lower grille too? That is all the dark chrome I have left.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Kia K900 V8
Hi Paul, I received my grill this week and it is a beautiful piece and very well packaged and shipped! Is there the same OE carbon fiber piece for the lower grille too? That is all the dark chrome I have left.
David here, glad to hear that you received it and are enjoying how beautiful it really is. No, unfortunately, I have not seen this please come out yet, but hope it will in the future. Thank you again for your business with us!