Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Did Lieberman just leak the price?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Please pardon my ignorance but who is Jonny Lieberman? If Jonny is right, $41,595 is an AWESOME price for an AWD GT! But I have a bad feeling that dealerships are going to be jacking up the price as I believe this car will be very popular in the USA. If they do jack up the price, I'll be waiting before I purchase even though I really want the car right away.

And does anyone know what colors will be available in the USA???

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I think he works for motor trend. But regardless that's an excellent price.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
If that is indeed true, the Stinger is going to be a huge success.

OP
TurboTx

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
Kiafan is right, Lieberman is one of the editors at Motor Trend. I usually can't stand him, but I may give him another chance, if he's right about the price..lol.

Based on the shots on his feed, it looks like they're doing Car of the Year testing. Can't wait to see if the Stinger makes it to the finals...

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
Should the emphasis be on the phrase "starts at"?

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
This sounds accurate if my conversion math is up to par. It sounds like AWD will be about a $2K option and the RWD V6 will start around $39K.