Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

SSR Performance downpipes

Skiing1440

Reactions
State
WI
Country
United States
So I called them to find out if they would fit my awd stinger. I was told they weren?t aware that the awd and rwd downpipes are different. Sucks they can?t make them for both.

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
So I called them to find out if they would fit my awd stinger. I was told they weren?t aware that the awd and rwd downpipes are different. Sucks they can?t make them for both.
I didn't realize they were different either. JUNBL seems to only carry one design also.

OP
S

Skiing1440

Reactions
State
WI
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
No they carry both.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
If you go to the other SSR Performance thread on the last page they state that with a bracket the RWD down pipes will work with the AWD Stinger. They will be including the brackets in all the first orders since they did not have the drop down on their site available to pick between RWD or AWD. I've already ordered mine, I'll let you know how it goes when I install them on my AWD GT2.