Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

September & October Lease/Finance programs

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #41
So the Stinger has piqued my interest, but I think I'm more of a Cadenza guy after driving both. By chance can you share the new incentives for 2018 Cadenza Tech? Much appreciated.
Your wish is my command!

Cadenza.jpg
OLP.jpg

gjagt

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thanks, MurlinatoR! Also, I've got a question about the Incentives charts when using a balloon loan. I'd like to get the maximum "lease" cash for a 2019 AWD GT2 ($6500 on the November chart). But one of the local dealers only offered me the loan with $4500 lease cash (using the lower residual). Should I be able to choose the higher residual option even though it's a balloon loan?
I believe the $6500 is for 36 months and $4500 is for 48 month lease.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2005 Mini Cooper S
I believe the $6500 is for 36 months and $4500 is for 48 month lease.
Thanks, MurlinatoR. When I visited two of my local dealers to discuss the December incentives this week, they both showed me a dealer incentive sheet specifically for balloon loans. Comparing the December versions, the balloon loan cash incentive on a GT2 AWD (for example) is ~ $2000 less than the lease cash incentive (ouch!). Perhaps this is just a Texas thing.......?

All: It's a moot point right now since neither of my two color choices are at my local dealers: 2019 RWD GT2, Red with Black interior or Black with Red interior. I wouldn't mind AWD but since we don't have much ice or snow in the Dallas area, it isn't worth the extra $2200 to me. Both dealerships say they have trading relationships with other Texas dealers and can probably find both of those color combinations for me. Can anyone comment on how much extra I should expect to pay to transfer a Stinger from another dealer?

AMDman18

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Golf GTI
Thanks, MurlinatoR. When I visited two of my local dealers to discuss the December incentives this week, they both showed me a dealer incentive sheet specifically for balloon loans. Comparing the December versions, the balloon loan cash incentive on a GT2 AWD (for example) is ~ $2000 less than the lease cash incentive (ouch!). Perhaps this is just a Texas thing.......?

All: It's a moot point right now since neither of my two color choices are at my local dealers: 2019 RWD GT2, Red with Black interior or Black with Red interior. I wouldn't mind AWD but since we don't have much ice or snow in the Dallas area, it isn't worth the extra $2200 to me. Both dealerships say they have trading relationships with other Texas dealers and can probably find both of those color combinations for me. Can anyone comment on how much extra I should expect to pay to transfer a Stinger from another dealer?
I got the dealer I'm working with to "factory order" a car in the color combo that I wanted (RWD GT2 Ceramic Silver/Red interior). I was able to get them to take $2k off instead of the $3400 or so they were advertising for cars available on site. I would try to see if they could order you one. At first they said they would be able to but that it could take a long time and I wouldn't get any discount at all. But then the sales manager said he was going to try to get some strings pulled with their Kia rep. So the car wound up coming pretty quickly (They're expecting it to arrive tomorrow and I ordered it on 11/19) and I'm still getting at least SOME discount. I'm thankful for what I'm getting because I know dealers HATE ordering cars. For my current GTI, the first dealership I was working with completely blew me off when I tried to order a car from them even though I gave them a deposit. Walked in, said "I want this. Here's money." and they still preferred to let a sale deteriorate over ordering a car. Oh, and to be clear about my $2k discount, the first $1k was "just because" and the second $1k is cuz I'm getting out of my GTI a couple months early so they're taking a bit more off to help me out with that. Hope this long winded post helps in some way.