Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

September & October Lease/Finance programs

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Mazda6 Touring ? Soul Red
hi guys, I'm new here, but I already read a lot posts and your guys are amazing. I did the Costco program and the truecar for a GT2 AWD. Truecar msrp is $52,405 and discount price is $47,028 but it includes $1,000 kia stinger bonus cash, is that the same as the $1,000 AWD cash incentive? and is there any loyalty discount that can be use with the lease, I read some comments saying you could than that's how it gets confusing. thank you guys
Well, it seems like Bonus Chash IS loyalty cash (if you own a KIA already). What is available for you, without doubt is:

? $1,000 off AWD
? $3,000 Conquest Cash (the list is MASSIVE. If you have a car, almost any car, it'll qualify. My Explorer and Mazda - both on the list)
? $2,000 KFM discount if financing with KMF (KIA Motor Finance).

You should be able to get $6k off of any AWD GT, GT1, GT2 with these three. That, minus the $48,028 = $42,028. Uh, that's a deal my friend.

wahday

Reactions
State
DE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Sonata
I'm looking at the GT2, but I have a 2012 sonata limited. I see it doesn't qualify for the conquest bonus. does it qualify for loyalty since Kia is owned by hyundai? I'm trying to work out all of the math and most kia dealers just won't answer any questions unless I come in. It's really annoying.

Gmrz

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thank you MarkyMark, I do have a Kia Optima, which I?m leasing, but is due on February, that?s why I was wondering on the loyalty discount because I want to lease and than buyout. I was trying to look for deals in Colorado, but what would you say its a good monthly payment for a GT2 AWD for 36 months 12k miles 0 down, I got one lowered to $38,680 on lease with rebates and incentives in California, the payment on my numbers was like $580 but they are giving me $638. Am I doing the math wrong or they have to lower their price?

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thank you MarkyMark, I do have a Kia Optima, which I?m leasing, but is due on February, that?s why I was wondering on the loyalty discount because I want to lease and than buyout. I was trying to look for deals in Colorado, but what would you say its a good monthly payment for a GT2 AWD for 36 months 12k miles 0 down, I got one lowered to $38,680 on lease with rebates and incentives in California, the payment on my numbers was like $580 but they are giving me $638. Am I doing the math wrong or they have to lower their price?
Hello Gmrz,

Lots of spots in these threads here on how to calculate the math. Check it out. In short, I'd start with invoice, which on a GT2 is$48,213.

Add in the lease cash, which is $7,700 for a good credit worthy soul like yourself I'm sure ; )

That mean you should be starting with a Gross Capital Cost of around $40,513

But if you got it down to $38,680 that's pretty fantastic. The monthly sounds really, really high. Get them to show you their entire lease sheet, with the Money Factor, The residual, the Gross Capital Cost, and that you want NOTHING else included in the lease. Not the paperwork, license, taxes, nothing. you'll cut a check for all of that stuff.

And once you see the residual and see the figures, whether its $100 a month or $550 a month, it won't matter, you're buying it out.

gjagt

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Is the $2000 bonus cash and 2.9% financing still active? I don't see it on the Kia or local dealers websites in the metro NYC area. Only see 0%, no bonus cash.

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
Is the $2000 bonus cash and 2.9% financing still active? I don't see it on the Kia or local dealers websites in the metro NYC area. Only see 0%, no bonus cash.
Interesting.... Here is what I have and it should be good thru the end of October: SeptOctober KIA National Deals.jpg

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #27
Correct. The program is effective through Halloween.

avramd02

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
Is the lease cash towards the 2019's also?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #29
Yes there is.

Zeke

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
MurlinatoR Sir!

I saw a dealer's website offer these incentives for the 2019's Stinger GT2 AWD. I'm looking for a deal with the 2019 Ceramic silver with red interior package, this is hard to find. The only one in my area-the dealer owner decides to use it as a demo car, and is driving it all around town, putting miles, and dings on it, taking away from a potential buyer that joy of buying a BRAND NEW CAR-and then when he's tired, well and done, he will try to resell it-as a brand new car. Unbelievable!

Do you know what they are referring to as "tier pricing upgrade"?

Targeted Incentives

(1). KMF Conquest Customer*
Effective Dates: 2018-08-01 - 2019-01-07

Eligible conquest customers may receive a special 1-Tier pricing upgrade when financing through KMF.
Incentive Details
Group Affiliation: Customer Specific

Prev. Ownership: Conquest

Eligible conquest customers may receive a special 1-Tier pricing upgrade when financing through KMF.

(2). KMF Loyalty Benefits Program*

Qualifying returning customers may receive a 2-Tier Pricing Upgrade See dealer for additional details.
Incentive Details

Prev. Ownership: Loyalty

Qualifying returning customers may receive a 2-Tier Pricing Upgrade See dealer for additional details.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2005 Mini Cooper S
Any idea what kind of end-of-the year discounts (if any) I should expect in late December? I'm trying to find a red 2019 GT2 RWD but may have to settle for a AWD....the local dealership doesn't seem to carry many RWD.

I'm planning on using balloon financing and transferring the loan to my local credit union next month. (per MurlinatoR's comments on a separate thread).

Thanks in advance!

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #32
MurlinatoR Sir!

I saw a dealer's website offer these incentives for the 2019's Stinger GT2 AWD. I'm looking for a deal with the 2019 Ceramic silver with red interior package, this is hard to find. The only one in my area-the dealer owner decides to use it as a demo car, and is driving it all around town, putting miles, and dings on it, taking away from a potential buyer that joy of buying a BRAND NEW CAR-and then when he's tired, well and done, he will try to resell it-as a brand new car. Unbelievable!

Do you know what they are referring to as "tier pricing upgrade"?

Targeted Incentives

(1). KMF Conquest Customer*

Incentive Details

Prev. Ownership: Conquest

(2). KMF Loyalty Benefits Program*

Incentive Details

Prev. Ownership: Loyalty

Okay, so this is in reference to a credit "tier". This is almost never publicized as it really had no bearing for a customer at all.

What it refers to is that, with qualifications of the program met, you may be eligible for a "bump" up one tier with KMF. It rarely applies and even less frequently makes a difference for a customers payments.

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #33
Any idea what kind of end-of-the year discounts (if any) I should expect in late December? I'm trying to find a red 2019 GT2 RWD but may have to settle for a AWD....the local dealership doesn't seem to carry many RWD.

I'm planning on using balloon financing and transferring the loan to my local credit union next month. (per MurlinatoR's comments on a separate thread).

Thanks in advance!
Sure, you're going to expect a dealer discount of around 8% on a 2018 and around 4% on a 2019. Those percentages are based on MSRP of the car you're looking at and are BEFORE any manufacturer incentives.

AMDman18

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Golf GTI
Sure, you're going to expect a dealer discount of around 8% on a 2018 and around 4% on a 2019. Those percentages are based on MSRP of the car you're looking at and are BEFORE any manufacturer incentives.
I know this is a random/wrong thread to post this, but uhh, how bout them December Incentives???[biggrin]

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #35
I know this is a random/wrong thread to post this, but uhh, how bout them December Incentives???[biggrin]
Good things come to those who wait... ;-)

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #37
Something makes me think I should have waited until December lol.
Hahahaha

The honest answer is that I don't have the Stinger programs from corporate yet. I've got everything else.

I'll post them as soon as they release.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2005 Mini Cooper S
Thanks, MurlinatoR! Also, I've got a question about the Incentives charts when using a balloon loan. I'd like to get the maximum "lease" cash for a 2019 AWD GT2 ($6500 on the November chart). But one of the local dealers only offered me the loan with $4500 lease cash (using the lower residual). Should I be able to choose the higher residual option even though it's a balloon loan?

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #39
Thanks, MurlinatoR! Also, I've got a question about the Incentives charts when using a balloon loan. I'd like to get the maximum "lease" cash for a 2019 AWD GT2 ($6500 on the November chart). But one of the local dealers only offered me the loan with $4500 lease cash (using the lower residual). Should I be able to choose the higher residual option even though it's a balloon loan?
You have the option to take any programs that are available and that you qualify for.

Madball

Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
So the Stinger has piqued my interest, but I think I'm more of a Cadenza guy after driving both. By chance can you share the new incentives for 2018 Cadenza Tech? Much appreciated.