Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Auto wiper sensors

Purenv

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Have had my stinger for 2 weeks and was confronted with my first rainfall. My wipers are switched to auto, however I found myself manually flicking it on because the auto worked intermittently. Am I doing something I correct or can it be faulty? I know with my VW the sensors were spot on when it rained.

Apart from this small issue I have been very impressed with my ride. Fantastic stress release from a stressful job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Have had my stinger for 2 weeks and was confronted with my first rainfall. My wipers are switched to auto, however I found myself manually flicking it on because the auto worked intermittently. Am I doing something I correct or can it be faulty? I know with my VW the sensors were spot on when it rained.

Apart from this small issue I have been very impressed with my ride. Fantastic stress release from a stressful job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can adjust the sensitivity of the rain sensors with the intermittent adjustment on the wiper stick. The higher the adjustment, the more sensitive the sensors.