Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Had the car a month, still finding clear protectant the PDI missed

Bulllit

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT Limited
Just this morning washing the car and found a long one under the hatch on the right side running up above the lift supports. I've found them under the steering wheel, in the back seat, in the vanity mirrors and other places. Doesn't KIA give a list of what plastics are supposed to be removed by the dealer?

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Nope. LOL

In 17 years with Kia, the Stinger has more protection from the factory than any car I've ever seen! Off of the truck, literally every surface is covered.

Check your chrome accents on the dash. They are notorious for missing the faint clear plastic sheets on those as well.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
New Zealand
What I Drive
2013 Kia Optima LTD
Yes, behind the steering wheel, and behind the fold down armrest

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 KIA Stinger GT1 AWD
Had my car for five weeks, still in break-in period. 500 miles on odometer.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 RWD White
On the back seats they have these black plastic pieces and they are covered with said protective film. I've had the car two months and I just found them! Hahaha... Not a Kia thing, but a dealership issue. The door edge protection strips they put on there aren't holding up so well.

Gferg01

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
The black magnetic trim piece over the upper window trim. Only noticed that was on weeks later. SMH.