Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

[VENDOR][FS]: Kia Stinger RaceChip XLR Throttle Response Controller - K8 Stinger Store

Trader history for Paul@K8StingerStore (0)

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States

Is very excited to bring to the Stinger community:

The Kia Stinger RaceChip XLR Throttle Response Controller

(BUY NOW)

Description:
The newly developed RaceChip XLR is designed to increase responsiveness on the road. Their innovative throttle tuning system lets you tune your engine?s reactions to your taste ? choose from 7 separate tuning stages. You?ll love your car?s improved dynamics.

The RaceChip XLR is installed between the throttle pedal sensor and the engine control unit. Depending on the XLR?s tuning stage, it either amplifies or reduces the signals sent by the throttle pedal sensor in accordance with characteristics defined by our engineers. The effect is that you can choose how your car reacts to your throttle inputs.

There are two ways to adjust throttle using the RaceChip XLR! The first can be controlled conventionally using a newly designed Controller which is connected by wire to the Brainbox. The driver can use the Controller to select any of the tuning stages at any time. The second can be controlled using the RaceChip App giving you the option of controlling XLR right from your smartphone. RaceChip XLR communicates with your phone via Bluetooth.

Features:

Includes 7 selectable throttle stages
RaceChip XLR can be controlled conventionally using a newly designed Controller which is connected by wire to the Brainbox
Compatible with all factory driving modes
LED display
Fast and intuitive operation
XLR does not require additional modification to your Stinger to use
Incorporates with all RaceChip tuning chips
Made in Germany
**Smartphone App control available (connects via Bluetooth)
2-Year Warranty

Vehicle Applications:
2018+ Kia Stinger 3.3T & 2.0T (All Trims)

Installation Instructions:
(Kia Stinger 3.3T XLR Only)
(Kia Stinger 3.3T XLR+App)
(Kia Stinger 2.0T XLR Only)
(Kia Stinger 2.0T XLR+App)

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger
If I understand, that only get you a better thottle response no hp gain, that's right?

OP
Paul@K8StingerStore
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
If I understand, that only get you a better thottle response no hp gain, that's right?
Somehow I missed this post, yes that correct. Better response but no HP gains