Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger X Vertini RF1.1

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Just wanted to share a post from our customer who got a set of Vertini RF1.1 in a 20" staggered setup. Let me know what you think and enjoy! Customer said he will be lowering soon as well so can't wait to see the final results after that's done.

Kamauxx said:
A couple of weeks ago I ordered a set of wheels from @GetYourWheels. Josh provided excellent customer service. I made several changes to tire sizes and brands and bugged him almost daily for updates and he always replied promptly and never seemed to be annoyed by my pestering. I recommend anyone shopping for wheels to give him a call.

Wheels: Vertini RF 1.1
Wheel sizes: 20x9 +35 front. 20X10.5 +45 rear.
Tires: Nitto NT555G2
Tire sizes: 245/35 and 285/30

I placed the order August 2nd. Vertini had to make the wheels to my specs and then get them over to the folks at www.getyourwheels.com for them to be wrapped and balanced. From there I had to endure a long 6 days for them to travel from CA to NC.

The wheels are finished in Vertini's Gloss Black Machine Tint, which is pretty close to the black chrome on the car. From certain angles it has a goldish-bronzish tint to it.

The car will be lowered Monday to close up that gap a bit.

Pics...(I realized when I got home that I had only 1 picture of the passenger side of the car :eek:. Rest assured it looks the same as the driver side)

Reactions
City
Franklin Square
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia stinger GT AWD
Just wanted to share a post from our customer who got a set of Vertini RF1.1 in a 20" staggered setup. Let me know what you think and enjoy! Customer said he will be lowering soon as well so can't wait to see the final results after that's done.
Any rubbing...?I just ordered the Vertini RF 1.3 with the same tires and size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk