Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New woman owner from down under

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
I'm having problems with both the tapatalk app and the website here. I try replying to each person separately but it only comes up as a new entry, not a reply. It's bugging me. I've deleted the app twice already because it was glitchy. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Are you using the mobile version of the website or the desktop version?

1. Mobile Version - Click Here
2. Desktop Version - Click Here

OP
FitR6

FitR6

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
Thread Starter #22
Sorry to hear that, my dealer at least tried to fix the problems when it was under warranty. After that expired I figured it was a good time to get something else.
Every time I took it back to the dealer they told me they couldn't reproduce the problem.. When I tried contacting Jeep directly I got not reply.

OP
FitR6

FitR6

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
Thread Starter #23
Are you using the mobile version of the website or the desktop version?

1. Mobile Version - Click Here
2. Desktop Version - Click Here
I tried both. I think I've figured out the tapatalk reply...... I hate technology. Lol. OMG how bad am I going to be with the Stinger? Thank God my son will be with me when I pick it up so he can tell me how to use everything hahahaha.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
I tried both. I think I've figured out the tapatalk reply...... I hate technology. Lol. OMG how bad am I going to be with the Stinger? Thank God my son will be with me when I pick it up so he can tell me how to use everything hahahaha.

Glad you figured it out. BTW that's an awesome picture in your avatar. I assume that's you riding?

OP
FitR6

FitR6

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
Thread Starter #25
Glad you figured it out. BTW that's an awesome picture in your avatar. I assume that's you riding?
Yes, that's me on my baby girl Feb 2017. She's an amazing bike. Love her to bits .

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Yes, that's me on my baby girl Feb 2017. She's an amazing bike. Love her to bits .

Very nicely done.

OP
FitR6

FitR6

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
Thread Starter #27
Very nicely done.
Cheers.
I might delete my profile. I can't access anything properly and it's frustrating me. Everything is glitchy and it's not easy to use on my mobile phone. Nothing's working smoothly.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger Premium
Welcome

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Cheers.
I might delete my profile. I can't access anything properly and it's frustrating me. Everything is glitchy and it's not easy to use on my mobile phone. Nothing's working smoothly.

Hi [MENTION=1446]FitR6[/MENTION], let me know what issues you are having to see if I can assist. Let me run and update for Tapatalk to see if its any better for you.

Reactions
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 Micro Blue
Welcome, glad to see a good mix of demographics on here.

Reactions
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
Welcome [MENTION=1446]FitR6[/MENTION]

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Congratulations

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD
Welcome aboard! :)

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Aloha[wave]

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
My Jeep had problems from the first week and there was zero after sales service from them. In the 4 years I had the car I tried contacting jeep 13 times more.... Not one reply. So I'm done with them. I hope Kia won't be the same as I am anyway aware of paint chipping issues and side bolster wearing with other owners so I hope they deal with any issues if they occur. I'm glad you're happy with your stinger. I'm so excited to get mine.
Congrats. I haven't had any wearing issues with the side bolsters and I drive mine everyday to work.

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
The Yamaha R6 is a great bike. During the summer and spring months I commute in my Ninja.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger
congrat and welcome!!!!