Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2.0T NGM Zeta Axleback Exhaust Installed

Chunts

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger 2.0T
Hey guys, I installed the NGM Zeta axleback from Import Shark over the weekend. Install took about 30 minutes, using all stock hardware.

The machining quality is decent, nothing amazing - but it is not a pricey exhaust, so I think for what you're paying it's a nice product.

If you're not familiar with the exhausts, the Zeta has no mufflers; it is loud and angry. The tone really caught me by surprise, it sounds soooo much deeper than I expected it to. There are some nice pops and burbles when downshifting as well. The drone isn't terrible, but it is certainly there.

I'm very happy with the purchase, the car sounds much meaner now, like a true sports car.

If you want a well-priced, easy to install, angry sounding exhaust - look no further.

This exhaust is not for the faint of heart; again, it is loud. If it's too loud for you, look at the NGM Omega axleback, it has mufflers, but I expect it will still be quite loud.

I plan on uploading a video at some point soon, but even then - it's hard to get the true sound captured.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger
Did you ever get a video made for this exhaust? Not many videos out there for 2.0T's with exhaust systems.