Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia service appointment reminder..

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
So I woke up on this fine Sunday morning and got an email from my local kia service department telling me I have an appointment for tomorrow at 7:45am for a complimentary checkup? Wow talking about such short notice! Anyone got an email like this? It would be nice to give me a 2 week or so notice but not the next day! Question is do I have to go in or can I just forget about it. Theres is an option to modify your appointment but when I click on it it told me "appointment can not be change "?[8]

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
So I woke up on this fine Sunday morning and got an email from my local kia service department telling me I have an appointment for tomorrow at 7:45am for a complimentary checkup? Wow talking about such short notice! Anyone got an email like this? It would be nice to give me a 2 week or so notice but not the next day! Question is do I have to go in or can I just forget about it. Theres is an option to modify your appointment but when I click on it it told me "appointment can not be change "?[8]
Haven't seen this email yet, but can't you call the dealer to change the appointment?

OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
I made a call this morning and was told I needed to talk to the "service department" well being that its Sunday they are close. Seriously kia get it together. The sales person on the phone told me it happens all the time and told me not to worry if I dont come in.