Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger V6 2017 pricing and spec confirmed

Kia Stinger News

Staff Member
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
South Korea
Kia Australia has continued its drip-feed of information for the Stinger V6 due next month, this time releasing further specification details for the performance-orientated liftback, of which pricing was revealed three weeks ago.

Every Stinger V6 will come with a mechanical limited-slip differential (LSD) and a set of Brembo brakes, which are comprised of 350mm discs with four-piston callipers up front and 340mm rotors with two-pot stoppers at the rear.

The entry-level S model grade ($48,990 before on-road costs) rides on 18-inch alloy wheels wrapped with 225/45 Continental ContiSport Contact 5 tyres.

Other standard equipment includes artificial leather sports seats, an eight-way adjustable driver seat, a six-way adjustable front passenger seat, 3.5-inch mono instrument cluster, six-speaker sound system, 7.0-inch touchscreen multimedia system, satellite navigation, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto support and Bluetooth connectivity.

Safety and driver assistance kit extends to a reversing camera, hill assist, rear-cross traffic alert, LED daytime running lights (DRLs) and seven airbags.

Stepping up to the mid-range Si variant ($55,990) further adds 19-inch rims shod in 225/40 (front) and 255/35 (rear) rubber, as well as a larger 8.0-inch touchscreen multimedia with a nine-speaker sound system.

Additionally, safety and driver assistance features expand to AEB, forward collision warning, lane keeping assist, driver attention alert, front parking sensors, rain-sensing wipers and adaptive cruise control.

The fully-loaded GT flagship ($59,990) steps up with a full-colour head-up display, 7.0-inch colour TFT-LCD instrument cluster, 15-speaker Harman Kardon sound system, wireless smartphone charging, flat-bottom steering wheel, alloy sports pedals, suede roofliner and a powered sunroof.

Meanwhile, upgraded seating features nappa leather upholstery, 'GT' logos, memory function, lumbar support, powered bolster adjuster and thigh extender.

Furthermore, safety and driver assistance aids stretch to 360-degree cameras, blind-spot monitoring, auto-dimming side mirrors, high beam assist and dynamic LED headlights with auto-levelling function.

In addition to the usual colour palette, two exterior paints - dubbed 'Aurora Black' and 'Snow White Pearl' - are exclusive to the top-of-the-line GT hero model.

2017 Kia Stinger V6 list pricing
  • Kia Stinger V6 S - automatic - $48,990
  • Kia Stinger V6 Si - automatic - $55,990
  • Kia Stinger V6 GT - automatic - $59,990

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
Add $6.5k for on-roads for the GT.....

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Kia Optima
I was very surprised that all models will be fitted with Brembo's....

I thought they would have kept them for the GT onlu

Sent from my HTC 2PZC100 using Tapatalk

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
2017 Kia Stinger V6 list pricing
  • Kia Stinger V6 S - automatic - $48,990
  • Kia Stinger V6 Si - automatic - $55,990
  • Kia Stinger V6 GT - automatic - $59,990
They're selling this as a 2017 for you guys?

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Wonder if we'll get the additional colors here in the US as well.