Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

I leased another Kia........

The Wizard

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 RWD
I leased a new 2015 K900.....wow what a car. I just leased a 2018 Stinger GT2 to replace the K900......wow what a car. Might have leased another K900, but there was not one to be found anywhere. 3 years flew by on the K900 lease and we loved that car...not a single problem.

Kia's game keeps going up and I just picked up today a Red/Red 2018 GT2 RWD from Jason Murley at LuJack's in Davenport Iowa. Jason is a consummate professional and it's been many years since I added a car salesman to my contacts......a great guy to deal with and knows Kia vehicles inside and out.

I am going to add a RaceChip and a cat back system and call it good.

$120K MSRP of Kia in my driveway!!.....LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats, both very beautiful cars.

Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
Wow they still have brand new 2015 K900?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger
Welcome!! Nice ride!!

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
I leased a new 2015 K900.....wow what a car. I just leased a 2018 Stinger GT2 to replace the K900......wow what a car. Might have leased another K900, but there was not one to be found anywhere. 3 years flew by on the K900 lease and we loved that car...not a single problem.

Kia's game keeps going up and I just picked up today a Red/Red 2018 GT2 RWD from Jason Murley at LuJack's in Davenport Iowa. Jason is a consummate professional and it's been many years since I added a car salesman to my contacts......a great guy to deal with and knows Kia vehicles inside and out.

I am going to add a RaceChip and a cat back system and call it good.

$120K MSRP of Kia in my driveway!!.....LOL.
Hey [MENTION=1401]The Wizard[/MENTION], good to see ya and welcome to the party! LOL ;-)

Thanks for your business, it means the world to me! You are going to LOVE that new rig! I'm 10 days into mine and I STILL drive around with a smile ever time I hit the throttle.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Wow they still have brand new 2015 K900?
No, he was saying that he leased the K900 new. It was time to release and he chose the Stinger.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2