Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Aftermarket shift paddle extensions

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
That looks great

tcam33

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Kia, Subie, KTM 1290
Where did you find them with out the branding? These look much better that the branded ones.

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Anyone found these yet?

Those look to have branding, and quite gaudy branding at that.
I think they stopped selling those because it wasn't selling.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 RWD White
OK, so if anyone is looking for these K8 Stinger store https://www.k8stingerstore.com/products/aluminum-paddle-shifters?variant=12217423167584 has these for $79.96 and Import Shark http://importshark.com/catalog/prod.../2415/osCsid/a33328db898ade745c5692b8389036a3 has them for $155.00. Needless to say I'm not shopping Importshark!

UPDATE.... I got them from K8 Stinger Store. They look good but they don't function as they should. The pressure applied to the top of the extended paddle twists the factory lever resulting in nothing happening. You might get about a finger width above the factory where they function as advertised, but the other four inches are unuseable. They look great, just don't perform! I'd say a waste of money.

Last edited:
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
16 Colorado Diesel
Installed mine and they do look amazing. As stated above there is not enough rigidity near the tops.

They do widen the stock profile so that they feel more to the sides, however. 80.00 was worth it for me.

Attachments

SaleenTom

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Installed mine and they do look amazing. As stated above there is not enough rigidity near the tops.

They do widen the stock profile so that they feel more to the sides, however. 80.00 was worth it for me.
That looks great, where did you order them from?

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 RWD White
So anyone have a fix for this issue? I know other car brands have huge levers and they don't seem to have issues like we're experiencing....

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
So anyone have a fix for this issue? I know other car brands have huge levers and they don't seem to have issues like we're experiencing....
I think the problem is that these extensions are held on by for tiny screws, which doesn't provide sufficient bracing. I bet if some one use an epoxy glue instead it'll be a lot of more rigid.

A set of paddles on ebay is only $45.

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Great idea to epoxy them on! Gonna try that.