Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Thoughts On Real Carbon Fiber Vent Overlays Exterior Vents

Trader history for SBmotorsports (0)

SBmotorsports

Vendor
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1
Hello All. We are still in process of making CF vents. We came up with an idea and would like your input. We don't want to offer layered or skimmed CF OEM parts like the ones being offered or being sold as "CF parts". We have come up with a cheaper idea to make real CF overlays that could be glued or double sided taped. Pics below are what the parts would look like. They will be a perfect fit. Which would you prefer actual CF vents or Real CF overlays?

Attachments

Last edited:

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
great idea definitely something worth looking into. I think as long it carries through the interior properly it will look great!!

OP
S

SBmotorsports

Vendor
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1
Thread Starter #3
We will be making interior as well.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Awesome...personally I would prefer real CF parts instead of overlays.

OP
S

SBmotorsports

Vendor
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1
Thread Starter #5
Trying to keep costs down for customers as well. The parts being offered out there right now aren't real cf. We will continue our original idea of making OEM type exterior vents. We want them to fit correctly and like the original. So that is why I'm really trying to gauge the market for what our customers want.