Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Texas Stingers Swarm Meet #2

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Congrats again to the young man that drove from Texas to Stung in Sin City in Nevada, he won three big prizes from the event, well worth the trip you mite say......
Yay! Congrats Graham!!!😁

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Yay! Congrats Graham!!!😁
SOOOOO lucky, HAHA I told him well worth the trip. I won't spoil what he won, I'll let him tell you guys, big prizes...……………..

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
SOOOOO lucky, HAHA I told him well worth the trip. I won't spoil what he won, I'll let him tell you guys, big prizes...……………..
Haha! Yesss, I told him he's lucky, but I did win a car last year.. So he told me he wasn't quite as lucky as me, but I think so!! He did let us know what he won and I'm trying for those wheels!!🤣

Last edited:

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I told him he's lucky, but I did win a car last year.. So he told me he wasnt quite as lucky as me, but I think so!! He did let is know what he won and I'm trying for those wheels!!🤣
HAHA As soon as they started the raffle I turned to my buddy an told him, do you want my ticket, he's like why, because I never win, he started laughing at me. You won a car, I don't even know what to say about that but play mega millions your going to win. :)

Your right he doesn't need wheels...……….

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
HAHA As soon as they started the raffle I turned to my buddy an told him, do you want my ticket, he's like why, because I never win, he started laughing at me. You won a car, I don't even know what to say about that but play mega millions your going to win. :)

Your right he doesn't need wheels...……….

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Yes, I have to admit I was pretty lucky, but I'm sure it'll never happen again. I told my husband I had my car (Stella) and I didn't need another. Told him to take it and trade it in on a new truck for himself. So that's just what we did. Got full value of the car (Chevy Cruz) by trading for a Chevy Silverado which we drove 500 miles and traded it in on a Dodge Laramie 1500... So we didn't do too bad at all... Got a $50K truck for less than half with gap and extended warranty. I'm hoping to make it out next year to the event! (Fingers crossed) And I know I need those wheels!🤣

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Prizes? I missed prizes?? :(

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Prizes? I missed prizes?? :(
I believe they are referring to the other meet that happened recently happened in vegas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Ah. Well, much longer drive. Although, I'm not entirely opposed. Vegas ain't what it used to be, though.

Hope all had a great time!

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Ah. Well, much longer drive. Although, I'm not entirely opposed. Vegas ain't what it used to be, though.

Hope all had a great time!
I believe the only one that went was graham but he travel was great I’m sure since he won lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Bronx
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
Ford rangers xlt
We've talked about it and it's happening again! This is a family oriented event this time...
NEW Date: Nov 10, 2018 ( We had to change the date since the previous date has conflicts with a BIG Motorcycle rally being held in Galveston that same weekend)
Where: Galveston,TX
Details:
1. Meet up points: DFW people- Meet in Madisonville @ 9:30am- leave out 10am to meet in Texas City @ 12:30pm
Austin/San Antonio- Meet Buccees in Katy,Tx- 11am- leave at 11:30 for Texas City
Houston- meet either at 1 of the above
Leaving Texas City Buccees @ 1pm to cruise Galveston.

2. Cruise details- Take 45 into Galveston, exit 61st street. Drive to Seawall blvd then cruise Seawall. Photo op when we get to East beach. Then leave to go across Ferry. After Ferry exit- go to Ft. Travis park ( 1 mile past Ferry on right). This park is free. Playground, covered barbecue areas, bring lawn games. There is no beach, but long seawall on the water overlooking the bay and Galveston port. For those not wishing to cook out- we will be leaving to go to Stingaree's Restaurant at Chrystal Beach. Reservations for restaurant will need to be made- so will need a count by Sept. 15th.

3. We have a member who is a travel agent who is looking into hotel, VBO, etc... deals.

4. Please download the "Zello" ap so we can communicate while driving.

Please respond if you plan to attend. We need a count. Also respond if you will be going to the Stingaree Restaurant (count for reservations).

See our FB page- The Texas Stinger Swarm (recommended) and Texas Stinger Owners. Sheila has created a window sticker for us!! Of course- all Stinger owners from ANY state are welcome to attend! View attachment 1189 Thanks ATXStinger for creating the flyer!
I'm a long way away and I don't do Facebook, but am considering coming to this event!