Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

M&S front lip on Micro Blue

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
So got this the other day. Like I said in the other forum the material is thin and really not sturdy especially for the price.

20180714_101508.jpg 20180714_100313.jpg

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
it looks really nice

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
Agree. It looks fantastic. I?ve been contemplating. Tho I feel ur looks better on darker colors. I have SWP and can?t convince myself to pull the trigger.

The other aspect I?m struggling with it doing it solo vs. a complete side rail and rear lip pieces.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
Agree. It looks fantastic. I've been contemplating. Tho I feel ur looks better on darker colors. I have SWP and can't convince myself to pull the trigger.

The other aspect I'm struggling with it doing it solo vs. a complete side rail and rear lip pieces.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it looks good on any color. It even comes in carbon fiber. 20180715_085237.jpg
As you can see from the 2nd pic adding side skirts/rear would flow every well with the front lip[rockon]

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
M&S made it thin on purpose. The front of the car can take a beating in certain road conditions. Instead of a rigid lip that would be more susceptible to damage, the street series front lips are more flexible than most.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Agree. It looks fantastic. I?ve been contemplating. Tho I feel ur looks better on darker colors. I have SWP and can?t convince myself to pull the trigger.

The other aspect I?m struggling with it doing it solo vs. a complete side rail and rear lip pieces.

Any thoughts?
The sideliners look great along with the front lip since it keeps a consistent bottom bodyline. I had these on my Stinger for about a month but a local dealership wanted them immediately without waiting for more inventory to be imported, so they bought them on the spot when I was in for an oil change. I'd recommend having the parts painted to match the rest of your car though. The out-of-box matte black look is ok for contrast, but personally I think gets lost unless there's excellent lighting. When I do these again, I'm painting them blue to mach the OEM paint. Also if you're shopping around for these, we've got plenty in stock state-side! ;)

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
[MENTION=948]MekstingerGT[/MENTION] how was the install? Does it require any drilling?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Looks really nice. Is is hollow in the middle or solid plastic?
They have two versions--one solid plastic, one that's two pieces and hollow. The solid 1pc is the more flexible version that he got.

OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #10
[MENTION=948]MekstingerGT[/MENTION] how was the install? Does it require any drilling?
Yes drilling and lot of screws. I dont see how else it can be mounted.