Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

July 2018 Kia Stinger Finance/Lease program

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
stinger.jpg

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Mazda6 Touring ? Soul Red
The MurlinatoR does it again! Thank you!

I notice - at least for the model I am looking at (GT), the Lease Cash moved north from $4,800 to $5,500. Of course, the MF (Money Factor) moved north as well - as one would expect. "Selling" the vehicle for less, making it back in interest over 36 months for KMF, which Kia Corporate seems more than fine with.

For me? Buying out the lease immediately, this just removes another $700 out of the cost of the car! GREAT!

QUESTION for MURLINATOR: The .00228 MF, the dealer "can" at their discression/negotiation, lower that factor by .00040, and take a flat $150 from KMF for doing so, instead of getting the interest % into their pockets (for a GT the way I have it configured about $220 into their pockets) of .00040, correct?...

Thus, they would NOT rather lower that factor. And for me, practically, what would that factor matter since I am paying it all off as soon as it posts to KMF? It won't effect anything, yes?

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #3
Yes to the calculation of buying it out right away. No to the factor itself. The listed factor is without the rate markup. Not worth fighting that battle with the dealer when you're just going to buy it out.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk