Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2018 GT2 - 10% off MSRP?

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
I have been looking at buying a 2018 GT2 in Colorado over the last few months. From what I've read on this forum, I should be looking to get 10% off MSRP minimum to start. After working with dealers in the area, none are willing to get close to that. I'm getting max offers around 8%ish off. Has anyone actually succeeded in getting that 10% or greater? Just doesn't seem like any dealers close to me are willing to play ball.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 AWD
I have been looking at buying a 2018 GT2 in Colorado over the last few months. From what I've read on this forum, I should be looking to get 10% off MSRP minimum to start. After working with dealers in the area, none are willing to get close to that. I'm getting max offers around 8%ish off. Has anyone actually succeeded in getting that 10% or greater? Just doesn't seem like any dealers close to me are willing to play ball.
Depends on the dealer and how long the cars are sitting on the lot.

MSRP For the GT2 AWD ~52500.
Invoice was like 48000
I negotiated 45800 before tax, title and a BS $600 fee they hid.

I got a decent deal (I think), but I?ve seen others pull off another 3k below mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT2

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 GT2, AWD, Micro Blue, Grey Int
It looks like to me a trip to NC is due. Just got my 2018 AWD GT2 with 116 miles on it for $40,900.00 plus $2k for TTT. I found, all 6 dealers I spoke with will go to 42,000 in a heartbeat to empty their 2018 inventory.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
10% is easily doable.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
One thing to note is that you guys are talking about incentives included. I believe that [MENTION=1741]calsonicgtr[/MENTION] is asking about pre-incentive, is that right???