Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2018 Buick Regal GS

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
2018 Regal GS with 310 HP through a new 9-speed transmission and standard AWD.
[video=youtube;WAxugsolmNY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAxugsolmNY&t=443s[/video]

[video=youtube;-9MdHyqPkdQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9MdHyqPkdQ[/video]

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Buick is doing a solid job making their cars more hip in recent years.

Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
But it's still a Buick, something fathers drove in the fifties if they could afford something better than a ford or chevy. Doesn't compare to the stinger!

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
But it's still a Buick, something fathers drove in the fifties if they could afford something better than a ford or chevy. Doesn't compare to the stinger!
Yup that stigma is going to be hard for Buick to shake off.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
My dad used to work for GM in the 80's when they built the second gen in the states. Who would have guessed 30 years later these are built overseas and imported back to the US.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
My dad used to work for GM in the 80's when they built the second gen in the states. Who would have guessed 30 years later these are built overseas and imported back to the US.
Where are they building the Regal GS? If the Stinger hadn't shown up, that would have been a strong possibility. But I just got stung.....

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Where are they building the Regal GS? If the Stinger hadn't shown up, that would have been a strong possibility. But I just got stung.....
They are built at the Opel R?sselsheim plant in Germany.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
They are built at the Opel R?sselsheim plant in Germany.
Thanks. Both my Pontiacs were GM Holden in Australia. (Came with genuine kangaroo seat covers and wallaby hair in the grille from track testing.) [biggrin]

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Thanks. Both my Pontiacs were GM Holden in Australia. (Came with genuine kangaroo seat covers and wallaby hair in the grille from track testing.) [biggrin]
lol nice. Sad they ceased production on those.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
When it comes time to buy I'll have the Regal Sportback on my shortlist.