Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

What PSI are you running in the 19" wheels?

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Just checked my tire pressure today and they're all over the place. One was at 40psi and another was at 47psi.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Check on your drivers side door jamb. There is a sticker there indicating the recommended tire pressures. Yours definitely need to be lower.

Sloopy

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Avalon XLE
Check on your drivers side door jamb. There is a sticker there indicating the recommended tire pressures. Yours definitely need to be lower.
I am stoked to buy a GT2 AWD. Do you know the actual pressures on the door jamb sticker? I plan to replace the stock summer tires with Goodyear EAGLE F1 Asymmetric All-Seasons because it snows on my house a lot. My other choice are the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ (W- or Y-Speed Rated) for a measly extra hundred bucks.

I welcome all advice from those who actually own these tires or know someone who has. The grapevine is invaluable.

Thanks to the moderators of this blog!

Thanks in advance.