Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Wash and Wax

GW16

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
I was wondering what people suggest is the best wash and wax products. Also I would like to get a tire cleaner and rim cleaner that is safe to use. I live in Canada.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
There is no good or bad answer for this. It is a matter of preference and how well it suits your needs.
For me the Griots garage Brilliant finish soap works excellent. Lots of suds and it's even compatible with a foam gun.
As far as waxes goes I gotta say that the griots best of show in great, easy to apply, easy to remove and it has lasted 3 months after application and regular washes, it also smells pretty good as well.

OP
G

GW16

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Thread Starter #3
Thanks! What about a rim cleaner and tire cleaner that is safe to use. I can't get a straight answer from the dealership....their are so many rim cleaners out there that warn to test in an inconspicuous area....obviously I don't want to tarnish them? Any suggestions?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
I use the Sonax wheel cleaner, soft on the finish tough on the dirt. I will also suggest buying a wheel brush to aid the cleaner in removing dirt.
McKee's 37 Foaming Wheel Cleaner is also a great option as well.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Spray Wax by 303 is what I use.