Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Is This Correct?

Reactions
City
Beavercreek
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
In the process of getting my Stinger GT i turned my wife's BFF into a fan and so she bought one this weekend. (GT1 but with the "I'm a bad driver and need all the nanny's to help me" safety options [rolleyes])

Dealer orignally told her "You can't get KIA .9% financing on that Stinger model...." Then, "You can''t get .9% past 60 months..."

So she signed up for dealer financing at 3.9% for 72 months...

When i threw a red flag and challenged what they told her, she asked them again and they said: "oh, well you already got the $2K off retail and it was a either/or situation..."

[:(!]

So what is the truth?

The rest of her buying experience was quite positive.

Thanks!

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
In the process of getting my Stinger GT i turned my wife's BFF into a fan and so she bought one this weekend. (GT1 but with the "I'm a bad driver and need all the nanny's to help me" safety options [rolleyes])

Dealer orignally told her "You can't get KIA .9% financing on that Stinger model...." Then, "You can''t get .9% past 60 months..."

So she signed up for dealer financing at 3.9% for 72 months...

When i threw a red flag and challenged what they told her, she asked them again and they said: "oh, well you already got the $2K off retail and it was a either/or situation..."

[:(!]

So what is the truth?

The rest of her buying experience was quite positive.

Thanks!
Stinger comes with 0.9% @ 72 months with NO rebate or 3.9% @ 72 with $2,000 rebate.

OP
FIM-92
Reactions
City
Beavercreek
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the reply!

The dealer added $2K to the car but gave her the .9% for 72 mo. She is happy now!

OP
FIM-92
Reactions
City
Beavercreek
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #4
I hereby and forthwith formally retract my aforementioned foolish "GT1 but with the 'I'm a bad driver and need all the nanny's to help me' safety options" comment.

I was wrong! The package does work well and does help with vehicle safety and operation.
I may never use the lane keep assist function, but the package overall is good.

so... there.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
I hereby and forthwith formally retract my aforementioned foolish "GT1 but with the 'I'm a bad driver and need all the nanny's to help me' safety options" comment.

I was wrong! The package does work well and does help with vehicle safety and operation.
I may never use the lane keep assist function, but the package overall is good.

so... there.
Ohhhhhh..... there's a story here. LMBO

Details please......