Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Adding OEM 360 camera?

djole78

Reactions
City
South Orange
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Stinger GT2
Hey, does anyone have any info on wheter an OEM 360 view camera can be added to the US version GT2?

Still cannot believe that they skipped this. My previous Infinit Q50 had this and I find really missing this feature.

Thanks!

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
There?s no kit atm but I?m sure you can buy the cameras separately and install it. Someone on here mentioned all the settings are still in the UVO even though there?s no camera.

SkinnyKid

Reactions
City
Aurora
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 GT1
Just bought a 2021 GT1, was wondering this myself. If you buy OEM side mirrors and the front camera, can this be plug & play, or is the GT1 not even setup for that?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Just bought a 2021 GT1, was wondering this myself. If you buy OEM side mirrors and the front camera, can this be plug & play, or is the GT1 not even setup for that?
The GT1 doesn't have the wiring for the overhead camera, I'm sure if you had enough money anything is possible..

Welcome & congratulations