Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2.0L on Eibach Springs

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
In case anyone is interested, this is what the 2.0L looks like on Eibach springs, not much of a drop.

mandasol

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger 2.0
There seems to be more tire gap in the front. Is this Stinger an AWD or RWD? Are these the springs for the 3.3T AWD or the springs that were recently released for the 2.0T/2.2 diesel AWD?

I have a 2.0 RWD and plan on getting new springs.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Stinger
Spoke with the guys from Eibach. They have RWD lowering springs that drop .8/.8 front and rear. The AWD is 1.4/1.2. They said the RWD is for 3.3L and if used on a 2.0t it won?t make a huge difference due to the weight changes ( heavier engine, etc) so they?re currently working on one for 2.0s. No idea when it will be release just know they began testing

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Spoke with the guys from Eibach. They have RWD lowering springs that drop .8/.8 front and rear. The AWD is 1.4/1.2. They said the RWD is for 3.3L and if used on a 2.0t it won?t make a huge difference due to the weight changes ( heavier engine, etc) so they?re currently working on one for 2.0s. No idea when it will be release just know they began testing
I'm really surprised this isn't out yet, thought it would be by now.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Stinger
I feel you pain bro. Just waiting now

Reactions
State
CA
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Stinger
I have an K&N intake coming, got the Jun Bl catback exhaust, Verde rims 20'. Taking my car to Corona and Eibach is going to checkout what Springs might workout. So almost done with the car

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I have an K&N intake coming, got the Jun Bl catback exhaust, Verde rims 20'. Taking my car to Corona and Eibach is going to checkout what Springs might workout. So almost done with the car
Oh nice, cant wait to see pics with it on springs.

Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
How does the Jun sound on the 2.0? Does the K&N make the turbo sound louder?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Stinger
Haven?t got the intake yet, still waiting for it to be sent. From Cali so have to send it to different places before it come here

octalon7

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger 2.0T
Was curious about this as well. H&R shows the same part number for all models (2.0T RWD/AWD and 3.3T RWD/AWD), so guessing theirs would produce similar results as Eibachs. Maybe we'll see some more updates soon?

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 2.0 RWD Stinger
I'm really surprised this isn't out yet, thought it would be by now.
I spoke with Eibach, they said they will have the springs for the 2.0 out in about a month. I'm thinking probably in January or February, so just hang tight and they'll be out soon.

octalon7

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger 2.0T
I'm going to guess Eibach won't have these out this month. They told me they would have them out in Nov/Dec back in Oct.