Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Anyone have issues with Bluetooth pausing while streaming music?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Don't know if this is phone or UVO related but has anyone experienced their bluetooth pausing while streaming music? Happened to me a few times and I can't figure out why.

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
I'm curious what, more exactly, you mean by pausing. As in stopping altogether or there's a small "skip" or "pause and resume".

I listen to a couple of different apps via bluetooth from my Android phone. Spotify occasionally, but very rarely gives me what sounds like a small skip in the audio. I don't have this problem with my other apps. In the case of all three apps, the content is downloaded to my phone and not being played over wifi or data.

OP
brokenwrench
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
I'm curious what, more exactly, you mean by pausing. As in stopping altogether or there's a small "skip" or "pause and resume".

I listen to a couple of different apps via bluetooth from my Android phone. Spotify occasionally, but very rarely gives me what sounds like a small skip in the audio. I don't have this problem with my other apps. In the case of all three apps, the content is downloaded to my phone and not being played over wifi or data.
Hi Kazz, this seems to happen on Spotify, it would pause in the middle of a song and I would have to hit play again for the music to start.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
no issues here

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
So, a problem with Spotify in particular, perhaps?