Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Who has or plan to get their Stinger Ceramic coated?

Who's gotten or plan to get their Stinger Ceramic coated?

• Yes

Votes: 22 48.9%
  • Plan To

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
About to get my Pearl White GT2 wrapped in Xpel and the coated with Ceramic Pro. Will post pics when done. Has anyone else done a pearl white?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
About to get my Pearl White GT2 wrapped in Xpel and the coated with Ceramic Pro. Will post pics when done. Has anyone else done a pearl white?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
Make sure you get the front end wrapped and not go partial.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Thanks. Getting the bumper, hood, mirrors, A psots and rocker panels wrapped. Then, doing the 5 layer, lifetime ceramic paint coating as well as wheels, calipers, suspension, all trim and windows
Make sure you get the front end wrapped and not go partial.
All posts are for entertainment, are my opinions and not meant to be acted upon. All photos are copyrighted and not for use by others, without express written consent by me.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
It's been two weeks since getting the car wrapped and ceramic coated. The detailer said not to wash it for that long. So, I was finally able to hand wash it today.

1. For two weeks of not being washed, the car really wasn't as dirty as.i would have thought.

2. While there were bugs and bug guts on the car, they just about all came off from just spraying the car with water.

3. There were tar.spots on the rocker panels which washed right off with the wash mitt.

4. I had the wheels coated. The brake dust rinsed right off and they blew completely dry.

5. Most remarkably, I used the leaf blower and the car was completely dry!!

So far, the clear wrap and ceramic coating has lived up to the hype.

All posts are for entertainment, are my opinions and not meant to be acted upon. All photos are copyrighted and not for use by others, without express written consent by me.

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
Planning to get mine ceramic coated tomorrow. Paint correction and then I believe he's going to use Kamikaze. Looking forward to the benefits this will bring, especially when hand washing! (Although I think I'm most looking forward to the paint correction...so many swirls right from the factory).

MrSmoofy

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2
Getting mine done this weekend, full car, wheels, windows ceramic and also having the interior projected as well.

Reactions
I had the Ceramic Pro Gold package done. It was 4 layers of coating. Even though my car was only 4 weeks old when I got it done, the shop still found a paint correction that needed to be done. I had to let it cure for 2 weeks, but the first time i washed it, everything slide right off the body and wheel...Amazing stuff and it made the HiChrome Red look candy....The warranty on the Gold package is 8 years....

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
My car goes in on the 1st of October to get paint correction & ceramic coated..