Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2018 Stinger GT2 - Exiting the Hype Train

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
[video=youtube;Er4gq7JfGCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er4gq7JfGCY&feature=share[/video]

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
He's very thorough in this videos.

Reactions
State
MN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Someone should give him a cup of coffee lol [sleeping]. Otherwise I enjoyed the video.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Looked like a great and honest review. I'm really surprised on all the creaks and rattles he experienced. That's the first I've heard of that although I did read recently (I can't remember if it was this forum or another Stinger forum) that when the car is driven diagonally over uneven surfaces (into a driveway where one of the front wheels is elevated before the other front wheel) there's quite a bit of chassis twisting and quite a few owners have noticed this and heard squeaks and rubbing noises during the twisting from the door frame and moon roof areas. Has anyone here experienced any of this???

In a couple of places in the video it says the Stinger has a 3.8 turbo :) LOL Later it says 3.3 turbo.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Yes, he gets some of his facts twisted at times, such as the comment early in the driving portion when he disregards the fact that you can disable traction control. My GT2 is totally squeak and rattle-free. Lovely car.

jaccfrost

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 KIA Stinger GT2
Snobby/dated review

Reactions
State
CA