Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Cargo management system

Mac500

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Belgium
I my current audi I have a built in cargo management system with a bar that can be moved to divide up the cargo space and keep items locked in their position.

As my Stinger is going to arrive by the end of next month I was wondering if anyone has seen, found or maybe purchased any available cargo management system that may exist for the Stinger.

Thanks

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
I my current audi I have a built in cargo management system with a bar that can be moved to divide up the cargo space and keep items locked in their position.

As my Stinger is going to arrive by the end of next month I was wondering if anyone has seen, found or maybe purchased any available cargo management system that may exist for the Stinger.

Thanks
Subscribed. I want to know too. There are a bunch of collapsible divided "bins" out there. Im not sure that's what I want though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
M

Mac500

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Belgium
Thread Starter #3
Subscribed. I want to know too. There are a bunch of collapsible divided "bins" out there. Im not sure that's what I want though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

My toughts exacly. Searching with google turned up allready some random results but maybe someone found something more genuine that will fith the trunk of the Stinger.

JAYP

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Check out Weather tech they have a set of 4 blocks that secure cargo in the trunk. I have a set I use in my 2018 Stinger GT2 and my wife's Maxima that works well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
M

Mac500

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Belgium
Thread Starter #5
Check out Weather tech they have a set of 4 blocks that secure cargo in the trunk. I have a set I use in my 2018 Stinger GT2 and my wife's Maxima that works well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thanks. Meanwhile I purchased a set of stayholds. I think its a kind of similar system.

Works very well.