Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Who's received their free Harman Kardon Soho headphones?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
got mine, pretty cool

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 kia stinger gt
the ones i have look like the 2nd picture with a stinger on the box,
I don't have Harmon kardon either, but I got what was pictured. Maybe they changed up the supplier?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Just got a surprise on my doorstep today. I got the Duet NC headphones. Nice surprise. Didn?t even know I was going to get it

Strtaylor

Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
Hoping that I get a pair. Purchased mine a week ago so hopefully they are still doing it! "Fingers Crossed"

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Hoping that I get a pair. Purchased mine a week ago so hopefully they are still doing it! "Fingers Crossed"
Heeeeeyyyyyy, a fellow local! Glad to have ya [MENTION=1653]Strtaylor[/MENTION]! I'm in the Quad Cities and sell Stinger's out here like they're going out of style! ;-)

Strtaylor

Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
Oh yes. I know your store. I actually work for Billion and Ran the Iowa City Kia store for a few years.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 RWD White
I got my headphones about a month ago. I've never had an over the ear type but I'm quickly finding that I'm using them more and more.

bobbyc127

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT AWD
Are they still doing this? Mine didn't have the upgraded stereo since I got a base GT AWD. I wonder if us "base model" guys get these perks?!

Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
Are they still doing this? Mine didn't have the upgraded stereo since I got a base GT AWD. I wonder if us "base model" guys get these perks?!
Yes, all owners are getting it. I have base GT and got mine a while ago.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Northern
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 GT2 AWD
Silly to keep this thread alive, but YES, what a nice unexpected gift!

I haven't owned a nice headphone since the old audiophile days of the 1960s & 70s (remember turntables, pre-amps, mixer-amps, and tower speakers?).

These Harman / Kardon Duet NC headphones weren't exactly 'free' though ... I had to purchase a $52k KIA [hihi]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Silly to keep this thread alive, but YES, what a nice unexpected gift!

I haven't owned a nice headphone since the old audiophile days of the 1960s & 70s (remember turntables, pre-amps, mixer-amps, and tower speakers?).

These Harman / Kardon Duet NC headphones weren't exactly 'free' though ... I had to purchase a $52k KIA [hihi]
I'd rather have the software updates that are on the 2019 models than a gift I can buy myself in the store if I wanted it. I don't like being punished for being an early adopter.

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
E46, ZE132, C6Z06, Z34, GSX30, CKGT
I received one about a couple weeks ago. I bought the car in early November.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Son-of-a.........

Reactions
State
ND
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD
I bought at the end of July, no headphones yet.

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 KIA STINGER AWD GT1
I'd rather have the software updates that are on the 2019 models than a gift I can buy myself in the store if I wanted it. I don't like being punished for being an early adopter.
So the people who bought a 2019 don't get free headphones then? I'm rocking some old-school SONY MDR-7506 cans.

I couldn't read through all of this thread to find an answer.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
So the people who bought a 2019 don't get free headphones then? I'm rocking some old-school SONY MDR-7506 cans.

I couldn't read through all of this thread to find an answer.
They might just send it unannounced. A lot of us didn't even knew about this until it arrived in the mail.[giggle]

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
[MENTION=291]MurlinatoR[/MENTION] you know if this is for GT owners only? I didn't get a set either.