Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Who's received their free Harman Kardon Soho headphones?

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
I just received my first set today. I had pretty much convinced myself I would not be getting them.
Hopefully I have another set in the next few days!

J

jondyer

Nice!

My car is in for paint right now and I forgot about this since I was dealing with KMA for a while. Glad you got them, hopefully when I get my car back next week, the headset will show up as well.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
I just received my first set today. I had pretty much convinced myself I would not be getting them.
Hopefully I have another set in the next few days!
The latest headphones are much nicer than the first batch. Us Canadians get goose eggs[biggrin]

AmyDavid

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger
Don't give up!

Damn, I am probably well out of the 3000 then... Bought mine April 24th and April 27th.
My purchase date was June 22 and I just got my surprise set of headphones today! What a shock! Super nice/unexpected gift!

AmyDavid

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger
Only the first 3k owners received the gift [MENTION=940]JAYP[/MENTION]
They must be sending them to more ... my purchase date was June 22 and I got the headphones today.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 RWD White
I bought my GT2 on July 17th. I wasn't told about any such gift and I haven't received anything. Was anyone told by the dealership that this would happen?

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 KIA Stinger GT2 AWD
Got my today - August 24.
Purchased my GT2 AWD May 5.
Look nice. Sound great. Doing some net searching... these appear to be a discontinued item from HK. Also branded JBL - both subs of Samsung. I've seen prices from $130 to $250.

headphones.jpg

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 KIA Stinger GT2 AWD
Forgot to mention: These are Harman Kardon Duet NC

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
These are definitely much nicer than the first gift.

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Wow got mine today. They are the Harmon Kardon Duet NC wireless, noise canceling head phones. Tried them out and sound great. They appear very well made and high quality. Retail is $250. They'll work great on long flights when I travel. Custom Kia Stinger box they came in is awesome.

Surprised I got them, I purchased 4 April 2018. I figured I was somewhere between the 4000 to 5000th Stinger purchased in th US. Woo hoo![woot]

Nabright

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
I purchased my Stinger early July and I received the headset yesterday. They are a very good quality headset and the fact that they say Kia Stinger on the top makes them all that much better!

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
You guys are lucky, the SOHO headphones that we received weren't that great.

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Got my today - August 24.
Purchased my GT2 AWD May 5.
Look nice. Sound great. Doing some net searching... these appear to be a discontinued item from HK. Also branded JBL - both subs of Samsung. I've seen prices from $130 to $250.

View attachment 1296
Glad Kia has decided to continue with the gift.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Bought my GT2 RWD April 17,2018. Received my HK Headphones yesterday. Nice surprise was feeling forsaken when I heard weeks ago about others gifts.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
True, but I've read they are getting similar options next year.
Too late. And they won't get a "gift" and the MSRP is going up. Not sure what your point is?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Too late. And they won't get a "gift" and the MSRP is going up. Not sure what your point is?
No point, I was just saying they are finally getting the missing options.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Just got mine in today.. Excited!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk