Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Small Goody Package Came In Today

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Korea came through a week earlier than scheduled... Nice Shiney Thingies to go on them 19's

To bad Serenity is still in the shop tho :( lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
So shiny! Did all the other repairs get done?

OP
Alpha_Sting1
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
So shiny! Did all the other repairs get done?
Yes and No... Got the call yesterday that strut and knuckle installed, Alignment done and she's driving great and straight. All the above was correct except some strange clicking when turning front wheels, mainly passenger. Dropped back off yesterday and as of about 3 hours ago they're stumped as to where n what it is.
So to be continued man...

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Yes and No... Got the call yesterday that strut and knuckle installed, Alignment done and she's driving great and straight. All the above was correct except some strange clicking when turning front wheels, mainly passenger. Dropped back off yesterday and as of about 3 hours ago they're stumped as to where n what it is.
So to be continued man...

At lease for the most part its drivable again.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
that is good news man. Glad she back on the road and Just needs a few adjustments[twothumb]

OP
Alpha_Sting1
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
that is good news man. Glad she back on the road and Just needs a few adjustments[twothumb]
Yeah bro, thx. I'm going up under her ma?ana see what I can see n hear. Techs are having some trouble with it being lowered too so...

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Post some more pictures when you get them installed.

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Glad to hear your car is almost back to normal.[hihi]

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1 + Drive Wise
Yeah bro, thx. I'm going up under her ma?ana see what I can see n hear. Techs are having some trouble with it being lowered too so...

Are they giving you a hard time regarding lowering and the accident?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Alpha_Sting1
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #11
OK folks, got Serenity back on Friday and turns out the "clicking / popping" was the sleeve on bushing was loose on the control arm. Thing is this was an issue before the accident just not as pronounced before it. Also should note wasn't there before the Eibachs. Anyhow, no problems with service department whatsoever on the suspension change / warranty. They replaced under Warranty. I still though have something loose on driver side / strut replace tho. Not to sure about the "Stinger" tech at SW Kia as not only did they miss both of these issues after strut / knuckle & alignment but took Serenity for an 18 mile test drive using 1/4 tank of gas! 99% sure there was some redlining as when I went to put her into Sport mode the RPM quickly rose from 2K to 5K. After normal driving this isn't the case. Tells me all I need + the fuel. So... I'm taking to RR Kia (another dealer) to hopefully get this suspension done and over with. Will be passing on tho... No test drive punks until I'm there in person, tracking fuel and mileage from here on out!