Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

What aftermarket exhaust brand are you running in your Stinger?

What aftermarket exhaust brand are you running in your Stinger?

• Borla

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Magnaflow

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Stillen

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • ARK Performance

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Thermal R&D

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • JUN BL

• Bi-Modal

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Xforce Varex

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Tubi-Style

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • HPFperformance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Custom

• Total voters
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
Like the poll said, what aftermarket exhaust brand are you running in your Stinger?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger
People who running magnaflow competition exhaust, you loving it? The sound is lound? HP gain?

davkiz

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
I just had my mufflers deleted yesterday and I'm loving it.
The drone is minimal and give a great loud low-end growl when punching it and its quiet when I don't get on the accelerator.

Attachments

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2, 2004 MSM
People who running magnaflow competition exhaust, you loving it? The sound is lound? HP gain?
I have the magnaflow and I love it. It is very quiet, no drone. I've got downpipes ordered so the combination of the two should be perfect level of sound for me.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger
I have the magnaflow and I love it. It is very quiet, no drone. I've got downpipes ordered so the combination of the two should be perfect level of sound for me.
You notice a HP gain? I can't find any info on HP gain for magnaflow....

Reactions
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
Magnaflow doesn't provide any power claims or dynos on their site.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
There are definite gains, but exhaust is more about an overall better flowing engine and sound.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger
There are definite gains, but exhaust is more about an overall better flowing engine and sound.
I'm agree, but like JUN BL exhaust GT type, 30hp gain on dyno. I don't know why each Brand don't do dyno test on their product.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
I can't speak to why magnaflow decided to not dyno the exhaust, but they are all going to have very similar gains. Different cars on different dynos are going to give different results. The only way to compare gains from exhaust is to dyno the same car on the same dyno back to back with only swapping the catback. In short, buy whatever sounds best to you.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger
I can't speak to why magnaflow decided to not dyno the exhaust, but they are all going to have very similar gains. Different cars on different dynos are going to give different results. The only way to compare gains from exhaust is to dyno the same car on the same dyno back to back with only swapping the catback. In short, buy whatever sounds best to you.
The only sound make me smile, it's NGM Zeta Axleback Exhaust.

ARK and Jun Bl sounds ok, Magnaflow sound just a bit louder than stock, Borla is not the type of sound I want...

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
I'm beginning to wonder about the sound from combining the SSR downpipes and the Magnaflow cat/axle-back!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger
I'm beginning to wonder about the sound from combining the SSR downpipes and the Magnaflow cat/axle-back!
Magnaflow do axle-back?

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
Has anyone else had difficulty getting the Tubi Style system? I placed an order well over a month ago and it has yet to ship from Italy. I understand summer "holidays" in Europe, but I was originally told on Aug31st that it was being produced the following week. As we get close to Oct 1st with no unit it sight, I am considering canceling my order. Anyone have any thoughts/insights? Thanks.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Do you have videos or sound tests of the sound inside and out? That would be really interesting to see.

TEAM ARK

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger G2
Here's a sound clip for those who are curious about how our exhaust sounds with our new down pipes, they will be available in about 2 months.

[video=youtube;Snx8SGnyr6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snx8SGnyr6A[/video]

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I agree with you [MENTION=328]Kazz[/MENTION], I haven't pulled the trigger yet on the Magnaflow exhaust but it combined with the Ultimate Performance HFC Downpipe + Mid Pipe Combo Kit would sound perfect. When I do have it done I will have it dynode before and after to see what gains you get you get with the cat-back magnaflow exhaust.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Here's a dyno run on just the Ultimate Performance HFC Downpipe + Mid Pipe Combo Kit.

Ultimate_performance_DP_Dyno_1024x1024.jpg