Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Brand New Kia Stinger listed on Turo for $55 a day

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
I was bored and decided to check out Turo to see what cars are available for rent and ran into this gem.

Sit back and relax, before the adrenaline kicks in. Rent the first ever BRAND NEW Kia Stinger listed on TURO! Fully loaded, this car is an explosion 7 years in the making. The Stinger is beautifully surfaced and visually arresting with a tip of that hat to the old Maserati 3200 GT. Not just in the way it looks, but the way it drives. This car is a whole different animal.

Reactions
State
DC
Country
United States
That's amazingly cheap, at least as compared to what I've seen cars listed for on Turo in the the DC and New England markets. I wonder if San Diego is just flooded with rental availability, or if these guys are low-balling to get it some initial trips on this car. Regardless, nice way to take one for an extended test drive.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Nice! The things I would do to that "rental" haha jk. not really...

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
This is why I like Turo; nice to be able to rent something more special than the usual altima/sonata/malibu/fusion flooding every rental place.

I just booked a BMW i8 for a trip later this week. Not sure which I'm more excited about, the trip or the car.