Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

What was your purchase price?

Embercide

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
So I've been quoted $60k for a 2017 demo that's done 5000KM (QLD).
Speaking to somebody in the local shopping centre carpark who purchased new 3 months ago he was quoted drive away price of $68k at one dealership and $62k at another dealership.

I'm keen to gauge what others have paid, its time to part with my beloved SSV Redline and trying to justify buying fun (Stinger) or sensible (Sorento)

Cheers

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Subaru WRX 2004
Yep it pays to shop around theyll try and get what they can. Key is email all your local dealers and say who wants my business? And what is your best price? Add to it " No bullshit" The rrp price when launched was around$ 65.8. I might add i got had. Lied to that is. Stand your ground theyre not walking off the shelf at the moment. Pick a stocked colour for more haggle room. Had mine 5 months.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Stinger gt
Paid 65k but got a great trade in on my old Commodore a lot more than I expected

jesse300

Reactions
State
WA
Country
Australia
63500 for pearl white GT

Runner

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2018 KIA STINGER GT
I paid $63000 with bi modal exhaust,tinted windows,gt floor mats and a full tank of gas,pretty happy.Rockdale Kia Sydney.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
2018 2.0 GT $51,795 Demo with 2100KM on the clock on road no more to pay, GT Carpets included. Col Crawfords Brookvale NSW

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 kia stinger gt
39k out the door will 111mi...traded in a 2013 optima sxl for a limited yellow awd gt. actually lost a lot of options i had in the optima but the sheer performance is what i was after. [driving]

Reactions
Just bought a cerqmic grey with red leather and exhaust, mats fpr 63k

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

keyreaper

Reactions
FYI. Seems like 40KUSD = 60K AUD. So that's what I got my 2019 GT1 at. Yeah if they aren't moving. You can certainly get a lot off. I'd think for 2018 even less than 60K.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Is that $40k us for a loaded GT or 4cyl?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
FYI. Seems like 40KUSD = 60K AUD. So that's what I got my 2019 GT1 at. Yeah if they aren't moving. You can certainly get a lot off. I'd think for 2018 even less than 60K.
I guess Kia is keeping pricing close worldwide

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Dealers are heavily discounting Stingers all over the Chicago areas.

Reactions
City
Sydney
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
MY20 Stinger GT
I bought my Aurora Black MY20 just before the 7 day Stinger sale, I paid just under $62k for it with Stinger GT floor mats and the carpet boot liner.

Pumbaa

Reactions
City
Perth
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
MY20 Stinger 3.3T GT - Neon Orange
I paid AU $63,958.00 - CK MY20 GT Fastback 5dr Spts Auto 8sp 3.3TT Neon Orange with Bi-modal Exhaust System, Metallic Paint & Window Tint, (including dealer delivery) from John Hughes Kia in Perth

Frigit69

Reactions
City
Hillside
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
MY20 GT Stinger
GT MY20 white with mats and black slim line plates $59K AUD drive away

Last edited:

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1

Phantom

Reactions
City
Perth
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2018 wrx premium cvt
Hi all, newbie here, looking for an almost new /low km stinger gt to buy but a bit unsure what realistic means when it comes to say a sub 5k kms my20 model? Being in wa ive only seen a few and they range from 56k pvt to basically new price from dealers.
Anyone have some idea what i should expect the stinger to depreciate once it rolls out the showroom doors??
Cheers

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive