Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Who wants the stock exhaust to be louder?

Who wants the stock exhaust to be louder?

• Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Silver Kia Stinger GT
Anyone wish the oem stock exhaust is louder?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Yes please. Not racecar loud but it would be nice to have a bi mode exhaust. I'd rather not have engine noise through the speakers.

olly5

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
I just fitted a bimodal exhaust from my dealer in Essendon Australia. Sounds great. Cost $2600. Sounds much better but I need to have it tuned on a dyno.
Is anybody having issues with traction control?
Mine lets go when under power. Had it slip in a corner when under power and I nearly spun out of control.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
I just fitted a bimodal exhaust from my dealer in Essendon Australia. Sounds great. Cost $2600. Sounds much better but I need to have it tuned on a dyno.
Mine lets go when under power. Had it slip in a corner when under power and I nearly spun out of control.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
My guess is that you're probably braking BOTH tires loose so the TC isn't seeing it. What trim are you driving?

Mikey_Boy

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
New Zealand
What I Drive
2017 Mercedes C63s AMG
Interested to know how this sounds/acts. I'm moving to NZ and the bimodal exhaust is available from the dealer. I've really enjoyed having the same concept on my C63s here (and love the button I can push to turn it on).