Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

0-75mph test

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
Am I counting this right, I'm hitting 75mph in right at or under 6 seconds, or my math is off.

[video=youtube;_6YIMtmHshA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6YIMtmHshA[/video]

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Watched the video twice and I still have no clue. Just download a speedometer app haha.

OP
reverend_tdeath
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #3
I can see the speedo at the end if you pause it on 0:07 iirc

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
It was really hard to make out what speed you're because of the blur but it looks around there.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Terrible video. There's really no way to tell with all the jumping around. All I really saw was the KIA badge at the end.

OP
reverend_tdeath
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #6
Terrible video. There's really no way to tell with all the jumping around. All I really saw was the KIA badge at the end.
Yea I never claimed to be the best photographer, I'll have someone else do it next time, or get a dash cam.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Yea I never claimed to be the best photographer, I'll have someone else do it next time, or get a dash cam.
Sorry, I wasn't bustin' chops, just saying it's hard to tell in the video. I think the sunlight entering through the front isn't helping either. If the sun was behind, the lighting might be better.

OP
reverend_tdeath
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #8
Oh no worries, it doesn't help the phone camera isn't the greatest either hehe

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
It's easier to determine the exact time/speed by using video editing software that allows you to go through frame-by-frame and remove everything before and after the test.

That's what I do with my acceleration tests.

https://youtu.be/oqWNzL9m000